These terms apply to all content that’s posted and uploaded to FrugalFrieda.ca, including:
Before you post content, please make sure you understand and agree that you:
- Are 18 or older.
- Won’t post content that is:
- Offensive (racially or otherwise)
- Won’t post these types of content:
- Commercial or charitable solicitations
- Advertisements, or any trademarks, copyrights, or other material that belongs to someone else
- Professional photos or videos, unless you have owner consent
- Images of anyone other than yourself
- Images owned by anyone other than yourself
- Won’t invade anyone’s privacy or harm their reputation. Don’t post personal contact information, including last names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else. Don’t include URLs or hotlinks.
- Won’t impersonate someone else or post misleading information.
- Won’t post false information. Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which don’t fit the context of this website.
- Won’t transmit anything that contains viruses or anything else that’s harmful.
- Won’t hold us responsible for user-generated content. If someone sends you a note via our site, or posts something on our site, you will recognize that they are responsible for it, not us. If they’ve broken one or more of our Community Rules, please let us know.
Also, please make sure you understand and agree that we (FrugalFrieda.ca, Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada, Inc., and its affiliates):
- Own everything you post. We can use it however we see fit, including copying or modifying it for use elsewhere. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time.
- Abide by the following (from our lawyers):
DISCLAIMER. FRUGALFRIEDA.CA (INCLUDING CONSOLIDATED CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES OF CANADA, INC. AND ALL AFFILIATES THEREOF) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF FRUGALFRIEDA.CA (INCLUDING ALL AFFILIATES THEREOF) SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).