Are you overspending?
We can all go through periods where more money is needed whether we’re hosting guests for an extended period of time, going on a trip or about to make a large payment such as investing in a property or paying a tuition fee. However, when does that line become blurred with the notion of consistent overspending?
Here are some tell-tale signs that you are regularly overspending:
- You don’t feel confident to make purchases in full on debit or in cash.
- You are only able to make minimum payments on bills.
- You have no “cash float” or set amount of money in your bank account.
- You are living paycheque to paycheque.
- You use your credit card for even small things.
- You own many things that are hardly used or completely unused.
- You find yourself needing to borrow money though you are working.
- Even on pay-days, your bills cannot be paid in full.
Do you find yourself guilty of this offense?
Images: AccessoriesMagazine.com, CreditCards.com