Danger Signs of A Debt Problem
Are you able to recognize a serious debt problem?
You may think your finances are fine, but the trouble with debt is that it becomes a bigger problem the longer you leave it alone – and once you start having problems the debt dangers only get worse.
It’s important to recognize the warning signs of debt early, so that you can take advantage of the debt relief options available to you.
Not sure if you are heading down a debt spiral?
Here are some sure signs you have a credit card debt problem:
- You are struggling to keep up with the minimum payments on your credit cards.
- You credit cards are maxed out.
- You are paying one credit card with another.
- You are using savings or retirement accounts to pay the bills.
- You are spending 15% or more of your net income paying off your debts.
- Your income is spoken for before you even get your paycheque.
- You are deciding which bills will actually get paid each month.
- You do without something you need because you have to use the money to pay bills.
- You loose sleep worrying about debt and money troubles